Friday, August 30, 2013

The John Kerry intelligence report: where is Colin Powel?

Well. I have just finished reading the stupid US intelligence report which is intended to impress ignorant and lazy minds (pretty much like members of US Congress). Don't get me wrong: the use of the word "geospatial intelligence" impressed the hell out of me.  But the report could have easily been written by Anne Barnard as it uses the same sources of documentation.  I mean, social media "reporting" as a source for this highly anticipated US intelligence report? Worse, at one point the report refers to local Middle East "reporting". I swear they either are referring to Israeli papers or to Now Hariri website or to Saudi princes' media.  Let me conclude.  The Bush administration was less dumb in its propaganda.  As for ruling out the possibility of rebel attack the report simply says that it can't be.